Position: Salesforce Architect
Location: Washington, DC.
Duration: 1 Year
H1B will do.
SalesForce Technical Architect
The position is in Washington, DC for SOW work expected to be 40 hr/wk from June 2014 through July 2015 with possible follow-on work.
Please send me the resume and I will get them interviewed internally before submitting to the client.
Below are the position details:
This is for Sales/CRM/Workflow management functionality in CareFirst FEP ASU. The mission for this project is to build out CRM and Workflow modules on SalesForce. The Senior SalesForce Architect in this project will work closely with the existing development team in the development of the overall application, and provide hands-on support/leadership to develop and implement the deliverable.
Job responsibilities would include:
Perform full life-cycle activities in support of SalesForce customization projects which will include:
- Work with business analyst team to become familiar with the application requirement
- Drive the detail technical design for specific portions of the application.
- Assistant project and development managers to define the scope and develop plan for the project deliverables.
- Accountable for specific development tasks
- Accountable for meeting the milestones set for the project
- Conduct code review, unit testing and integration testing
- Document system design, development and Unit testing, and transfer maintenance work to FEP internal staff
Skills/Qualifications (preferences are in bold)
Function as Salesforce.com (SFDC) Technical Architect: This position requires ability to analyze and review technical architecture. Present architecture options and recommendations.
– A proven functional/technical professional with at least 2 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations and at least 5+ years’ experience working with SFDC.
– Direct experience with one SFDC Service Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com)
– Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC ( for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders, etc.)
– Strong technical foundation including; Advanced structured programming – APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, etc., understanding of RDMS concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
– Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of SFDC CRM software solutions.
– Understands complex ETL and data migration practices and has performed at least 1 complex data migration to Salesforce.com.
– Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design, implementation.
– Ability to comprehend requirements and provide the Business Solutions.
– Effectively work with management and other development staff to accomplish Salesforce.com project deliverables.
– Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
– Ability to function in a team.
– Strong Communications Skills